Thank G-d for the NFL

Labels: » » » » » » »
I feel bad for the person who tries to teach me a lesson and make me submit. A personality like myself you would have to kill. Teaching me an old school lesson is not a profitable action. Due to the law which tried it's best to be punitive I was forced to travel 3000 miles without identification in one of the worst blizzards in history. I switched modes of transportation about four different times to avoid the police. I could not even stay in a hotel because you need I.D. to rent a room. When I reached Buffalo New York the police boarded the train to search for terrorists probably. They walked down the isle looking for an I.D. that I did not have. I made a bluff. I smiled... looked at the officer and said. Go ahead... ask me who won the Superbowl... any year. I doubt the people you are looking for know information like that. The police officer smirked and left me alone. American Football... the best identification you can get.

Translate