Thinking About Norway

Labels: » » » »
Media_httpimgibtimesc_hthft“Are people who have written responsibly about Islam, Islamism, and left-wing actions responsible for this attack? No. But if anyone wants to make that argument blaming such writers, then who among them are responsible for terrorist attacks by Islamists? Are those who slander, lie, and preach hatred against Israel thus responsible for terrorism against Israel? i would say that’s worth considering, especially because those who then launch such attacks know that they will have widespread sympathy and support, along with the prospect of political gains.” - Barry Rubin at Pajamas Media
(1) there is difference between Islam and Islamists? bullshit! (2) it isn’t worth considering? you just did. (3) you are comparing two unlike things. Israel is not Islam. I’m attacking you right now Mr. Rubin. This does not mean I feel you have a right to attack me back, nor does this position make me a hypocrite. Our man in Norway had a bad tactic, but Norway is the enemy and I’m not going to pretend otherwise. How is he different then George Washington who many considered a terrorist, or Ben Gurion? He isn’t. I do not empathize with the victims any more then I empathize with the Germans who were bombed in Dresden during WWII. Republics are not built by co-ooperation. They are built by power and bloodshed that is inherent to humanity. Nations are not moral entities any more then nature would be. This does not mean I agree with much of what our man in Norway believes. I’m a Jew. I’m not a Christian… nor do I think he was a Christian. With Durban III coming to NYC, you will see more of this in the U.S..WE ARE PISSED! Some people will react.

Translate