Beck says children who were murdered in Oslo were like the Hitler Youth

Labels: »
Media_httpimgibtimesc_hthft
He trivialized the Holocaust yesterday when he said the children who were murdered in Oslo were like the Hitler Youth says the JIDF.
In March 1945, the Nazi regime ordered its press to publish a death toll of 200,000 for the Dresden raids. Death toll estimates as high as 500,000 have been given. An independent investigation commissioned by the city council in 2010 reported a maximum of 25,000 victims
...Well I agree with Beck there. Norway is the enemy to me. I wouldn't say the tactic used to kill them was prudent or rational. The actions were the ramblings of a psychopath, but I most certainly can make the intellectual leap that a higher power would do something like this through a very flawed person. I also would not of wanted to stop the bombing of Dresden during WWII

Translate